Thursday 23 July, 2009

Poetry

OMG!! it's been a long time since I last updated my blog. Still I don't have anything new to offer you at this point of time. Nevertheless this time I got something special for you. Recently I started writing poetry but I never considered myself as a poet and dropped my idea of posting my poems here. Now I've decided to post here just to make them reach more people though even today my mind strongly says that I am not a poet. Whatever my opinion may be here comes my beautiful(!!??) poems. Enjoy.


Not just a drop of ink

(Moved by the patriotic feelings of Kumarendra Mallick in his posting Not just a drop of blood in www.museindia.com, I wish to add a few more lines..)


It is not just a drop of ink

On your left-hand finger,

It is a ray of hope

to motivate us for a better nation to work even harder.


It is not just a drop of ink

On your left-hand finger,

It is a symbol of pride

Which we can show to others in our bold stride


It is not just a drop of ink

On your left-hand finger,

It is peace as a weapon

Used to clean up the politics that is getting rotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment