Monday 23 February, 2009

Congrats A R Rahman


I am ecstatic. Great going Rahman.... Great going India.

2 for Rahman. 8 out of 9 for Slumdog Millionaire.

It's my pleasure to watch Rahman on the main stage of Oscar awards.
Now the whole world says Jai Hoooooooo!!!!

Gulzar saaheb got the Oscar for the song Jai Ho(Lyrics).
Resul Pookutty won the Oscar for Best achievement in sound category for the movie Slumdog Millionaire.

Smile Pinky won the Oscar in Best documentary, short subject category. It's an Indian subject and the actors are also Indians. Fortunately & Unfortunately as always made by a group of western people.

Finally India has something to show for Hollywood people... No no no... I know that's not fair..... Let me rephrase it.... It took this many years for western people to make a note of(recognize) Indians and the talent in India in terms of cinema.


Total cast & crew came on stage to receive the best movie award for Slumdog Millionaire. That's typical Indian style.... I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Yup Bro. I totally agree with you.
    R- Radiant
    E- Earnestly
    H- Halo
    M- Magnetic
    A- Ablaze
    N- noteworthy

    ReplyDelete