Sunday 18 July, 2010

Happy BirthDay!!

This is for my sweet little sister...
On this Birth Day I wish her happiness and prosperity all through her life :)



My first best friend
My first rival at home
I saw her with envy
As she became the new apple of the eye
The rivalry continued
till i realized that she was the best sister in th
e world
A tiny little thing

My playmate till I discovered cricket
Played all girly games with her

We d
on't say how much we love each other
We speak more through eyes than words
We know that we are always there for each other
Sometimes things unsaid convey more meaning
Touche
d bonds are sweet but those untouched are sweeter
An year age difference

but I was her wall of defense

She became grow as a pillar

But she is to me my little sister

1 comment:

  1. hi rakesh, nice photo, u look smart.as I always say I dearly miss a sister, u r lucky u hav one.anyways howz life going on.A bit busy now-a-days(but I still visit museindia, ur blog and sometimes profile of our common frnd Satyanada garu). I tried 2 scrap u sum days bak,but me settings didnt allow me to do that. poem is good,wen are starting ur movie, y dont u upload laghuchitram in youtube....

    ReplyDelete